Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Archived

session manager won't load sessions from session buddy

blackjack970707

I downloaded session manager on Firefox hoping to be able to import session file from session buddy from chrome. I tried importing the json file but it says it fails to read. Followed by some googling I found that the problem lies with the fact that session buddy files don't have several tags in current tabs in the json file so importing fails. Like mentioned here https://github.com/sienori/Tab-Session-Manager/issues/408#:~:text=Close%20Chrome%20and%20Open%20Firefox,%2C%20and%20click%20%22Open%22. I am a noob and I don't see how that could be fixed, any help, plz?

I downloaded session manager on Firefox hoping to be able to import session file from session buddy from chrome. I tried importing the json file but it says it fails to read. Followed by some googling I found that the problem lies with the fact that session buddy files don't have several tags in current tabs in the json file so importing fails. Like mentioned here https://github.com/sienori/Tab-Session-Manager/issues/408#:~:text=Close%20Chrome%20and%20Open%20Firefox,%2C%20and%20click%20%22Open%22. I am a noob and I don't see how that could be fixed, any help, plz?

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (2)

Hi

Just to clarify, is this with Firefox for Android or Firefox on a desktop computer?

Paul said

Hi Just to clarify, is this with Firefox for Android or Firefox on a desktop computer?

On windows desktop.