Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Archived

how do I get Firefox to install on my roku device?

CJVoz1971

I downloaded Firefox on my Roku device but for some reason it won't get out of setup and I'm not understanding how how to finish the setup?

I downloaded Firefox on my Roku device but for some reason it won't get out of setup and I'm not understanding how how to finish the setup?

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (1)

Hi

Whilst you can stream content from Firefox for Android to a Roku device (furtehr to the guide here), we do not support the installation of Firefox for Android on a Roku device.