Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Why Firefox is not getting by default for me

jalilua335

I m fixing browser to Firefox as default search but still not going through

I m fixing browser to Firefox as default search but still not going through

All Replies (2)

jalilua335 said

I m fixing browser to Firefox as default search but still not going through

Firefox is a web browser and not a search engine site. A search engine is for example qwant.com, duckduckgo.com, google.com etc.

Mozilla the makers of the Firefox web browsers does not have a search engine of their own and if they did it would not be called as Firefox as that would be confusing with two separate things.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.