Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I am trying to install Thunderbird. I have donated and signed into my account. How do I start the download?

Scott Jordan

I am trying to install Thunderbird. I have donated and signed into my account. How do I start the download?

I am trying to install Thunderbird. I have donated and signed into my account. How do I start the download?

All Replies (1)

Check your downloads folder. The file should already be there.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.