Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

endless loop of "download - donation - download - donation ..."

ali.skouri

while trying to install Thunderbird on my new laptop I was asked to do a donation. After having done the donation I tried to download Thunderbird, then I was again forwarded to donation form. Everytime I try to download Thunderbird I get the donation form as compulsory step even if the donation is done few minutes ago!

while trying to install Thunderbird on my new laptop I was asked to do a donation. After having done the donation I tried to download Thunderbird, then I was again forwarded to donation form. Everytime I try to download Thunderbird I get the donation form as compulsory step even if the donation is done few minutes ago!

Wšykne wótegrona (2)

Donations are not compulsory.

Where are you trying to download Thunderbird?

The following link might be helpful: thunderbird download https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1511753

Quotation from the above link:

3. After you click "Download" button, the page will show request for donation, but you should find the downloaded file on the top right corner of your browser.

Please see the attached images in the above link.

Wót Yu5tiqX9og změnjony