Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

When I try to forward an email I loose all the content tat I recieved

AnonymousUser

I have to use internet explorer when using my email because Firefox does not allow the contents of my email to be forwarded. This happens whether I want to forward or reply to an email all the received contents dissapear as soon as i hit the reply or forward tab.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== Firefox was updated about 18 months ago

I have to use internet explorer when using my email because Firefox does not allow the contents of my email to be forwarded. This happens whether I want to forward or reply to an email all the received contents dissapear as soon as i hit the reply or forward tab. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == Firefox was updated about 18 months ago

All Replies (1)