Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

problems on sites with my username and passwords ater Firefox upgraded

barbaraholly23

After Firefox upgraded to the latest version, Google no longer opens up, bookmarked websites no longer have my username, password, or login account info, and do not recognize my account. Syncing caused all kinds of problems. I'm not happy with Firefox anymore and wish to remove it from my laptop . How do I do this? Sorry...I was once a happy camper. Barbara

After Firefox upgraded to the latest version, Google no longer opens up, bookmarked websites no longer have my username, password, or login account info, and do not recognize my account. Syncing caused all kinds of problems. I'm not happy with Firefox anymore and wish to remove it from my laptop . How do I do this? Sorry...I was once a happy camper. Barbara

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.