Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Performance issues

frknslmz1

I'm having performance issues while playing youtube (for music) in games now after UI update, is there a way go back to old UI?

I'm having performance issues while playing youtube (for music) in games now after UI update, is there a way go back to old UI?

All Replies (4)

And if you disable Ghostery addon?

If ur refering to an ad blocker named Ghostery I'm not using one.

Some people reported YT sabotaging even uBO — could you try the same when restarted into Troubleshoot Mode (from Help menu)?

I don't think that switching to old UI would help you.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.