Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Hidden Tabs iOS

Edward Alston

What happened to the hidden tabs functionality? That was extremely useful for tabs I want to visit at a later date but have no use for currently

What happened to the hidden tabs functionality? That was extremely useful for tabs I want to visit at a later date but have no use for currently

すべての返信 (8)

Hi Edward,

I don't think we ever have a hidden tabs functionality in iOS. Do you remember how do you usually access this functionality?

Aah. You're talking about the Inactive tabs. In that case, you may want to read this article to learn more about this functionality.

Thanks but that brings me back to the original question, what happened to the inactive tabs functionality?

Hi Edward

You can read more about this functionality at:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-tabs-firefox-ios#w_close-all-inactive-tabs