Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

private browsing on iOS

hirntot

Dear support.

a beginner's bug report...

I'm using Firefox on my iPhone 4s with iOS 8.4, (jailbroken, using Firefox as main-browser with help of "Browser-changer") The firefox app is great and so much faster than the safari app on my device. therefore thanks. but... The private browsing is not available, although it's supposed to be, as the app description says. In the tab overview, there is no mask-Symbol and therefore I can't click on it. Well, I tried to find a hidden mask by just tapping anywhere, but without success.

cheers, Mo

Dear support. a beginner's bug report... I'm using Firefox on my iPhone 4s with iOS 8.4, (jailbroken, using Firefox as main-browser with help of "Browser-changer") The firefox app is great and so much faster than the safari app on my device. therefore thanks. but... The private browsing is not available, although it's supposed to be, as the app description says. In the tab overview, there is no mask-Symbol and therefore I can't click on it. Well, I tried to find a hidden mask by just tapping anywhere, but without success. cheers, Mo

すべての返信 (2)

選ばれた解決策

Private Browsing Mode is only available on iOS 9.0 and newer

well, someone could have written that to the description or somewhere. people might be wondering. If it is written, it's definitely hidden too hard since I've been looking for any information and also the troubleshooting thing from firefox... thanks and cheers, mo