Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

Why won't videos play in Firefox?

tjones600

Videos in YouTube and news sites will not play. Everything worked last night. This afternoon no videos play. I tried updating Real Player plug-ins, re-installing Real Player, installing QuickTime, checking QuickTime plug-ins, etc. Nothing works.

Videos in YouTube and news sites will not play. Everything worked last night. This afternoon no videos play. I tried updating Real Player plug-ins, re-installing Real Player, installing QuickTime, checking QuickTime plug-ins, etc. Nothing works.

Tutte le risposte (2)

Soluzione scelta

I Uninstall Realplayer and it works now. Realplayer was blocklisted by Flash.

That worked. Thanks for your help!