Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

On all web sites the buttons at the top don't work, such as the sign in and sign out buttons. Also the scroll up button doesn't. I have click on the scroll bar to move it up. I just upgraded to Firefox 901 and it didn't fix the issue.

rawnbo

If a button is in the top 24 mm of a web page it does not function. This includes the scroll bar. If a functioning button below that is brought into this zone it ceases to function. The dead zone is across the entire screen. I upgraded to Firefox 9.0.1 and it did not fix the issue. Believe issue may have started after I installed a program called Babylon and it install a browser bar. Removed the program and the browser bar but did not affect the dead zone.

If a button is in the top 24 mm of a web page it does not function. This includes the scroll bar. If a functioning button below that is brought into this zone it ceases to function. The dead zone is across the entire screen. I upgraded to Firefox 9.0.1 and it did not fix the issue. Believe issue may have started after I installed a program called Babylon and it install a browser bar. Removed the program and the browser bar but did not affect the dead zone.

Tutte le risposte (2)

Soluzione scelta

Hi,

Please see this.

Thanks Vivek, I removed it from the web site and now my Firefox is happy again. Thanks again, Ray