Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

when searching with Google how can I limit site to UK ones only

kglittleyfield

When using Google search, how can I by default limit reply to UK sites only?

When using Google search, how can I by default limit reply to UK sites only?

Tutte le risposte (3)

Hi,

If you are not signed in to any of the Google services, you can try going to http://www.google.co.uk/ and in the search results page click Pages from the UK on the left.

Add Google UK search engine to your search bar: http://mycroft.mozdev.org/google-search-plugins.html