Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Echekwara

Can I limit FF to only return UK sites during a search?

robwhite

Before i switched from IE to FF i was able to limit a search to only show results for UK websites. Now I get US sites as well

Before i switched from IE to FF i was able to limit a search to only show results for UK websites. Now I get US sites as well

All Replies (1)

Use the http://www.google.co.uk/ site as the home page and maybe add that search engine as well.
You can find a link Pages from the UK in the menu at the left on the results page.

You can find more Google search engines here: