Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

can't install extentions

Vladnz

hello. I trying to install some extentions but coudn't do that. When I clicking on "add to firefox" button it's loading and showing me message "extention donloaded from mozilla.org cann't be istalled becouse it's damaged". I don't know what to do.

hello. I trying to install some extentions but coudn't do that. When I clicking on "add to firefox" button it's loading and showing me message "extention donloaded from mozilla.org cann't be istalled becouse it's damaged". I don't know what to do.
Leggere questa risposta nel contesto

Soluzione scelta

After last update, I think to version 9, everything installing correctly. thanks for help

Tutte le risposte (3)

Can you check this issue on Firefox 9?

Soluzione scelta

After last update, I think to version 9, everything installing correctly. thanks for help