Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

extentions not loaded when starting firefox with command line option -profile

noproblem

Hello,

I installed extensions under a profile, when I start the profile via command line using -P option with the profile name, all extentions loaded, but when I using -profile with folder path extentions not loaded.

Hello, I installed extensions under a profile, when I start the profile via command line using -P option with the profile name, all extentions loaded, but when I using -profile with folder path extentions not loaded.

Tutte le risposte (3)

Sorry, I found it is my mistake

If you specify the (absolute) path then the profiles.ini file isn't used and installation scopes might be different.