Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Change Find Highlight Color

JFire

I would like to change the color of the highlight in find results.

Currently, when I ctrl-F and find some text, it highlights it white text on a green background or, on darker backgrounds, the reverse.

I would like to change those colors to something else. Also, I'd like to change the magenta it uses when highlight all is used.

Maybe its obvious how to do this, but I can't find it anywhere.

Windows 7, Firefox 8.0.

Thanks.

I would like to change the color of the highlight in find results. Currently, when I ctrl-F and find some text, it highlights it white text on a green background or, on darker backgrounds, the reverse. I would like to change those colors to something else. Also, I'd like to change the magenta it uses when highlight all is used. Maybe its obvious how to do this, but I can't find it anywhere. Windows 7, Firefox 8.0. Thanks.

Modificato da JFire il

Tutte le risposte (1)

That is not easy to do.
See this MozillaZine forum thread: http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1331845