Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

I have no problem getting to web sites but "buttons" within web site don't work.

rcauda

example - I go to my email account - it displays properly - but I can't select, read delete or do anything within the account.. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox, Java and Flashplayer - and it's still not working.

example - I go to my email account - it displays properly - but I can't select, read delete or do anything within the account.. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox, Java and Flashplayer - and it's still not working.

Tutte le risposte (1)

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).


Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Basic Troubleshooting: Make a new profile":

There may be extensions and plugins installed by default in a new profile, so check that in "Tools > Add-ons > Extensions & Plugins" in case there are still problems.

If that new profile works then you can transfer some files from the old profile to that new profile, but be careful not to copy corrupted files.

See: