Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

Firefox is placing a cursor in the html window of pages that cannot be edited messing up the scroll option using the arrow keys

drummerboy_84

Whenever I click in a window pane to scroll using my arrow keys it is placing a cursor in the window and scrolling off of it, instead of scrolling the entire page by using the arrow key it is scrolling by the cursor location inside of the window like a word document.

Whenever I click in a window pane to scroll using my arrow keys it is placing a cursor in the window and scrolling off of it, instead of scrolling the entire page by using the arrow key it is scrolling by the cursor location inside of the window like a word document.

Tutte le risposte (3)

Soluzione scelta

Hit F7 to turn off caret browsing.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Accessibility.browsewithcaret

Well I declare, I don't even know how it got turned on lol, thank you though

Cats seem to like stepping on that particular key.