Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

As of approximately 1 1/2 weeks ago I can no longer login to iGoogle or GMail-get a message "The connection was reset". I can access the actual iGoogle page pre-login and all other websites and can login with IE8. Tried the suggestions listed in Help.

nowakinc

Firefox 5/running Windows 7 Professional SP1/ on a Dell/Core 2 Duo 64 bit

It worked when I initially got the machine, it works in IE8 and on my other computer in the same office/same network running XP Professional SP3 and Firefox 3.6.18

Firefox 5/running Windows 7 Professional SP1/ on a Dell/Core 2 Duo 64 bit It worked when I initially got the machine, it works in IE8 and on my other computer in the same office/same network running XP Professional SP3 and Firefox 3.6.18

Tutte le risposte (1)

Apparently, there was something corrupt in my Profile. I backed up my default profile, created a new one and copied over the critical folders and files - the addons; backedup bookmarks, places.sqlite; password info in key3.db and signons.sqlite.

Issue resolved.