Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

the text in my toolbar is too small

peggyevans

Recently the text in my toolbar and start menu is so small I cannot read it. I have tried increasing the font size, but it does not increase the text size in the toolbar or start menu.....help !

Recently the text in my toolbar and start menu is so small I cannot read it. I have tried increasing the font size, but it does not increase the text size in the toolbar or start menu.....help !

Tutte le risposte (1)