Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Remove New Tab Page

Stripes

When I go to open a new tab my page automatically opens up to the Yahoo search engine. I've gone through all the tools and options and nothing seems to be working.

I'd like it to just automatically be a blank tab when I add a new tab.

When I go to open a new tab my page automatically opens up to the Yahoo search engine. I've gone through all the tools and options and nothing seems to be working. I'd like it to just automatically be a blank tab when I add a new tab.

Tutte le risposte (1)

Type about:config in the URL bar and hit Enter.
If you see the warning, you can confirm that you want to access that page.

Put Yahoo in the filter at the top. Right-click and select Reset for every pref that appears. Then restart Firefox.