Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

Have lost combined reload/stop button?

tmv1

In Firefox4 I started with a combined reload/stop button but since using the toolbar layout I only have separate reload and stop buttons available?

In Firefox4 I started with a combined reload/stop button but since using the toolbar layout I only have separate reload and stop buttons available?

Tutte le risposte (3)

Soluzione scelta

To re-combine them, right-click on a toolbar and select customize. Now drag and drop the stop and reload buttons so they are on the right-hand side of the location bar, and in the order reload-stop

Thanks very much that solved it

You're welcome