Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Can't combine reload/stop button

MikeA01730

When I installed Firefox I didn't see the combined reload/stop button, so I added those buttons individually. When I read how to get the combined reload/stop button, it didn't work. When I place the reload button (left) and stop button (right) to the right of the "awesome" field they don't combine: I just see the full size reload & stop buttons.

How do I get the combined button?

Thanks, Mike

When I installed Firefox I didn't see the combined reload/stop button, so I added those buttons individually. When I read how to get the combined reload/stop button, it didn't work. When I place the reload button (left) and stop button (right) to the right of the "awesome" field they don't combine: I just see the full size reload & stop buttons. How do I get the combined button? Thanks, Mike

Tutte le risposte (1)

Firefox 4.0 has a combined Reload and Stop and Go button that appears at the right end of the location bar.

To restore the Firefox 3 appearance you can use these steps:

  • Open the "View > Toolbars > Customize" window to move the Stop and Reload button out of the location bar.
  • Move the Reload and Stop buttons to their previous position at the left side of the location bar.
  • Set the order to "Reload - Stop" to get a combined "Reload/Stop" button.
  • Set the order to "Stop - Reload" or separate them otherwise to get two distinct buttons.