Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

firefox does not offer to save or actually save open tabs when closing on version 3.6.8

Drreis1

When I close Firefox, it does not offer (by a pop-up window) to Save all of my open tabs like it has in all previous versions. Please help me manually download and install the security updates, but go back to the 3.6.7 version. There is also a problem with sudden shutdowns/closure with the 3.6.8 version. I currently have most of my Add-ons disabled. Thanks,

When I close Firefox, it does not offer (by a pop-up window) to Save all of my open tabs like it has in all previous versions. Please help me manually download and install the security updates, but go back to the 3.6.7 version. There is also a problem with sudden shutdowns/closure with the 3.6.8 version. I currently have most of my Add-ons disabled. Thanks,

Tutte le risposte (1)

You can reset the warn prefs on the about:config page via the right-click context menu.

browser.tabs.warnOnClose , see http://kb.mozillazine.org/About%3Aconfig_entries
browser.warnOnQuit , see http://kb.mozillazine.org/browser.warnOnQuit
browser.warnOnRestart , see http://kb.mozillazine.org/browser.warnOnRestart