Unable to write and send e-mails via MSN, please help ASAP.
Since a few days ago, using mozilla, I am unable to write and send e-mails via MSN.
Every time Firefox opened
== About 3 days ago.
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- -Seekmo Firefox Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; N; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/126.96.36.199 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Is that MSN part of WindowsLive? http://windowslivehelp.com/thread.aspx?threadid=d50ae605-589c-4d24-a464-24bdd4c891b3
Also, and although possibly not related to your problem, I have to remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. On top of this, it has known unpatched bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum security, stability, performance and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.