Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Risolto

Thunderbird no longer sends an account's mail

FoxAdriano M

Hello, I use Thunderbird for some days. I have some accounts. My predefinite account is a gmail account. It worked wel still today, but today it fails to send mail.,Receives it, but does not send it. I'm worried because I don't know what to do. Yet it seems to me that it is configured well. On the web I receive mail but not with Thunderbird. I attach a photo that tells me he can't find the address. I also uninstalled Thunderbird and installed it again, but I have the same problem. Thanks for some info.

Hello, I use Thunderbird for some days. I have some accounts. My predefinite account is a gmail account. It worked wel still today, but today it fails to send mail.,Receives it, but does not send it. I'm worried because I don't know what to do. Yet it seems to me that it is configured well. On the web I receive mail but not with Thunderbird. I attach a photo that tells me he can't find the address. I also uninstalled Thunderbird and installed it again, but I have the same problem. Thanks for some info.
Immagini allegate

Tutte le risposte (1)

Soluzione scelta

Questa domanda non ha ricevuto risposte, probabilmente nessuno degli utenti di support.mozilla.org può darti una mano. Se vuoi, puoi chiedere una seconda opinione riportando la domanda nella sezione internazionale del sito https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/ o anche su https://forum.mozillaitalia.org/

Richiedi supporto

Bisogna accedere al proprio account per rispondere nelle discussioni. Se non si possiede ancora un account, inserire una nuova richiesta.