Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è chiusa e archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Bloccata Archiviato

How to stop Thunderbird from try to connect to an account - pop-up window

mazzacake

Hi there! i have a gmail account I no longer have access to (it's a shared account and I don't have the new password) but I would like to keep the account in Thunderbird so that I have access to old email and it's already set if I need to activate it in the future. The problem is I keep getting the google pop-up window asking to log in...is there a a way to "sleep" the account and prevent this obnoxious pop-up window from appearing?

It's driving me mad

thanks

Hi there! i have a gmail account I no longer have access to (it's a shared account and I don't have the new password) but I would like to keep the account in Thunderbird so that I have access to old email and it's already set if I need to activate it in the future. The problem is I keep getting the google pop-up window asking to log in...is there a a way to "sleep" the account and prevent this obnoxious pop-up window from appearing? It's driving me mad thanks
Immagini allegate

Tutte le risposte (1)

For english support -> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/