Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

can't download mails

amina.iacuzio

Hello,

I can no longer download mail with Thunderbird since October 10.

I live in Europe but have been on vacation in Brazil since October 10. Maybe it depends on this? I already tried uninstalling and installing the program again but it didn't help.

What can I do about it?

Ah, I use Bitdefender, but I have been using it for years and it has never caused any problems with Thunderbird. Thank you

Amina

Hello, I can no longer download mail with Thunderbird since October 10. I live in Europe but have been on vacation in Brazil since October 10. Maybe it depends on this? I already tried uninstalling and installing the program again but it didn't help. What can I do about it? Ah, I use Bitdefender, but I have been using it for years and it has never caused any problems with Thunderbird. Thank you Amina

Tutte le risposte (1)

for english support -> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/