Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

to copy a file with block exceptions to firefox nightly

solquest3

Hey there.

I've found out there's no an 'easy' way for syncing the login block exceptions I've set on my pc Firefox in "Settings -> Privacy & Security" to Firefox Nightly for Android (I'm using it cause I want Firefox to save my usernames but not my passwords). But would be possible to add them there copying a file in my profile or something similiar? I've add hundreds of them, so a bulk way would be really useful...

Thanks. Luigi.

Hey there. I've found out there's no an 'easy' way for syncing the login block exceptions I've set on my pc Firefox in "Settings -> Privacy & Security" to Firefox Nightly for Android (I'm using it cause I want Firefox to save my usernames but not my passwords). But would be possible to add them there copying a file in my profile or something similiar? I've add hundreds of them, so a bulk way would be really useful... Thanks. Luigi.

Tutte le risposte (4)

Ammesso che sia possibile, dovresti essere root su Android, altrimenti non avresti i diritti di scrittura nella cartella di installazione di Firefox.

next ha detto

Ammesso che sia possibile, dovresti essere root su Android, altrimenti non avresti i diritti di scrittura nella cartella di installazione di Firefox.

Sì, sono root

Probabilmente non mi sono spiegato bene: Non esiste (che io sappia) una procedura perché la condizione standard di Firefox su Android non permette la scrittura di file dello spazio dell'app.

Non vedo molto interesse a sviluppare una tecnologia utilizzabile solo con il rooting del dispositivo.

I only asked if there was a way, not to develop anything only for root users. If there's something that should be developed (in my opinion) is the chance of syncing those info as well, between Firefox web and Firefox Nightly for Android (copying a file was only a workaround). Cheers. Luigi.