Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Need help with my userChrome.css and window controls

cman1

I'm trying to get Firefox to obey my window control order. For me, the window controls are on the left with the order of Close, Maximize, Minimize. But Firefox does not like that and puts it like macOS with Close, Minimize, Maximize.

So I got this going

#TabsToolbar {
  direction: ltr;
}

#tabbrowser-tabs {
  direction: ltr;
}

.titlebar-buttonbox {
  display: flex;
}

.titlebar-min {
  order: 2;
}

.titlebar-max {
  order: 1;
}

And it works well. But here is the problem, when the window becomes Maximized, the order changes to Maximize, Close, Minimize, as seen here in the photo. Anyone got some advice?

I'm trying to get Firefox to obey my window control order. For me, the window controls are on the left with the order of Close, Maximize, Minimize. But Firefox does not like that and puts it like macOS with Close, Minimize, Maximize. So I got this going <pre><nowiki>#TabsToolbar { direction: ltr; } #tabbrowser-tabs { direction: ltr; } .titlebar-buttonbox { display: flex; } .titlebar-min { order: 2; } .titlebar-max { order: 1; } </nowiki></pre><br> And it works well. But here is the problem, when the window becomes Maximized, the order changes to Maximize, Close, Minimize, as seen here in the photo. Anyone got some advice?
Immagini allegate

Modificato da cor-el il

Tutte le risposte (4)

I am unable to edit my comment, but I didn't paste the proper userChrome.css file

This is the code I am actually playing with:

  1. tabbrowser-tabs {
 direction: ltr;

}

.titlebar-buttonbox {

 display: flex;

}

.titlebar-min {

 order: 3;

}

.titlebar-max {

 order: 2;

} .titlebar-close {

 order: 1;

}

In full screen mode you do not use .titlebar-buttonbox (.titlebar-buttonbox-container), but you use #window-controls.

#TabsToolbar[inFullscreen] #window-controls


Modificato da cor-el il

cor-el said

In full screen mode you do not use .titlebar-buttonbox (.titlebar-buttonbox-container), but you use #window-controls.
#TabsToolbar[inFullscreen] #window-controls


Thank you. I tried this code but the same result happened:

  1. tabbrowser-tabs {
 direction: ltr;

}

.titlebar-buttonbox {

 display: flex;

}

.titlebar-min {

 order: 3;

}

.titlebar-max {

 order: 2;

} .titlebar-close {

 order: 1;

}

  1. TabsToolbar[inFullscreen] #window-controls {
 direction: ltr;

}

.titlebar-buttonbox {

 display: flex;

}

.titlebar-min {

 order: 3;

}

.titlebar-max {

 order: 2;

} .titlebar-close {

 order: 1;

}

You need different selectors for the individual window-controls as you can see if you use the Browser Toolbox to inspect the controls.