Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

I want to revert new Firefox appearance from version 89.0

dmger

Hi! I don't like new Firefox appearance (version 89.0). UI elements became large and not comfortable for using (tabs esp.). Please, provide a way to revert version 89.0 UI changes.

Hi! I don't like new Firefox appearance (version 89.0). UI elements became large and not comfortable for using (tabs esp.). Please, provide a way to revert version 89.0 UI changes.

Tutte le risposte (1)

Hello,

Yes, I also was surprised when I updated this morning to version 89 and found the ui different. After using it the entire day I still don´t feel the habituation effect settling in. Unfortunately, it is rather the contrary. Having read this thread: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1338016 thanks to Jscher2000 I was able to revert the ui to the old appearance, but since this appears to be only a temporary solution, I would really appreciate if Mozilla would allow users to have a choice between the old and the new style beyond version 90. And since I said "old", the design before 89 is certainly not that; it simply provides a way better visibility than the design introduced in 89, while being modern in appearance and convenient to look at. Be better than Microsoft; don´t change things for the sake of change, please.