Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è chiusa e archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Bloccata Archiviato

Firefox 89.0

SuMo Bot

Firefox just updated to version 89.0. I find the enlarged bookmarks names in the bookmarks tab, the new coloration, and the new floating tabs to be a hindrance. To elaborate, I have a form of red-green colorblindness and find the floating tabs and lighter coloration make it harder for me to use the interface, enough so that I am considering switching browsers. Is there a way to revert these visual elements to the older version?

Thank you.

Firefox just updated to version 89.0. I find the enlarged bookmarks names in the bookmarks tab, the new coloration, and the new floating tabs to be a hindrance. To elaborate, I have a form of red-green colorblindness and find the floating tabs and lighter coloration make it harder for me to use the interface, enough so that I am considering switching browsers. Is there a way to revert these visual elements to the older version? Thank you.

Tutte le risposte (1)

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.