Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Bookmarks Toolbar option for opening on "Only on new tab" NOT working

Sabir

There is a new option to display the Bookmarks toolbar only on new tabs. When I enable this (Right click toolbar -> Bookmarks Toolbar -> Only on new tab), the bookmarks toolbar does not display at all. It only displays when I select Always, which was regular default behavior for enabling the bookmarks toolbar. I am on the latest version of Firefox, version 84.0.2, on the Windows 10 platform.

I shared my troubleshooting data in the option below, but I do not know if this contains information on my setup with the extensions I use. Please let me know if there is a way to show this.

There is a new option to display the Bookmarks toolbar only on new tabs. When I enable this (Right click toolbar -> Bookmarks Toolbar -> Only on new tab), the bookmarks toolbar does not display at all. It only displays when I select Always, which was regular default behavior for enabling the bookmarks toolbar. I am on the latest version of Firefox, version 84.0.2, on the Windows 10 platform. I shared my troubleshooting data in the option below, but I do not know if this contains information on my setup with the extensions I use. Please let me know if there is a way to show this.
Immagini allegate

Tutte le risposte (3)

This isn't about opening a new tab, this only works if you open the Firefox Home page.

  • edit

Modificato da Sabir il

cor-el said

This isn't about opening a new tab, this only works if you open the Firefox Home page.

Well that explains it. I would appreciate if the option would be available for New blank tabs because the feature is quite misleading, and I generally prefer blank tabs any way.