Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

I want FF to log me in to my email acccounts when I open FF. How can I do this?

lexkelso

I use gmail and yahoo as email accounts. I want FF to log me in to those accounts when I load FF. I can't figure out how to do this.

To be clear the following are not my problem: How to get gmail and yahoo to load when I open FF. It already does this. How to get FF to remember my login names and passwords. It already does this.

I want it to go one step further and log me in to those sites with the login name and password when I load FF. I can do this with Chrome.

I use gmail and yahoo as email accounts. I want FF to log me in to those accounts when I load FF. I can't figure out how to do this. To be clear the following are not my problem: How to get gmail and yahoo to load when I open FF. It already does this. How to get FF to remember my login names and passwords. It already does this. I want it to go one step further and log me in to those sites with the login name and password when I load FF. I can do this with Chrome.

Tutte le risposte (2)

In other words, so I don't have to log in to my email accounts each time I open FF.

Typically an issue with Cookies; either not being saved or cookies are being deleted as Firefox is being shutdown via a "user setting" in Firefox; or maybe a 3rd party external application (security suite or 'cleaning program') is interring with how Firefox normally works.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer