Can't install FIREFOX application
Firefox stopped working on MacBook pro running OS 10.13.6. I deleted the app and tried to download a new one, the icon is crossed out and a prompt saying the app may be damaged or incomplete. Nothing had been changed on my system when this happened.
Tutte le risposte (1)
Clear all cookies, site data and cache
- Click the ≡ menu button top right . and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click the Clear Data… button. The Clear Data dialog will appear. ...
- Click Clear.
To start Firefox in Safe Mode:
- Click the menu button. , click Help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled
Firefox will start up with the Firefox Safe Mode dialog. ...
- When the Firefox Safe Mode window appears, click the Start in Safe Mode button.
- Click the ≡ menu button top right . and select Help
- Click About firefox
Automatically update your browser
'NOTE: Restart firefox and computer
tell me its help.