Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

How do I disable the "microphone is being used" floating window in FireFox

Zecr

There is already an indicator in the tab and one in the windows taskbar so I don't need a third one that is floating on the top of the window. How do I disable it?

There is already an indicator in the tab and one in the windows taskbar so I don't need a third one that is floating on the top of the window. How do I disable it?

Tutte le risposte (2)

Screenshot of the error? This way others can see what your doing when the problem is there.

You can add code to the userChrome.css file below the default @namespace line.


@namespace url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul"); /* only needed once */

#webrtcIndicator {display: none;}