Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

Search bar (Ctrl + F) keep appearing when keyboard is press outside an input box.

AzDeveloper

When ever I type something outside an input box, or text area, the search bar at the bottom keep appearing. How do I turn this off?

When ever I type something outside an input box, or text area, the search bar at the bottom keep appearing. How do I turn this off?

Tutte le risposte (1)

Soluzione scelta

Hi. I believe You can do that by doing this : Disable that feature in the Firefox Menu -- > Options --> General then down to Browsing and by un-checking the "Search for text when i start typing" preference.

Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.