Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Videos (youtube, Netflix...) sometimes flicker

blazh24

I sometimes experience wild flickering when watching videos (noticed on Youtube and Netflix). The rest of the page is OK (when not in full screen mode). When I pause the video, there appears to be no problem, when I play it again, the issue continues - the video screen changes from black to the picture multiple times per second. I haven't had this issue on other browser. Any ideas how to fix this?

I sometimes experience wild flickering when watching videos (noticed on Youtube and Netflix). The rest of the page is OK (when not in full screen mode). When I pause the video, there appears to be no problem, when I play it again, the issue continues - the video screen changes from black to the picture multiple times per second. I haven't had this issue on other browser. Any ideas how to fix this?

Tutte le risposte (1)

If you have problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions then check this:

  • see if there are updates for your graphics drivers

https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration

  • disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)

https://forums.adobe.com/message/4468493#TemporaryWorkaround

  • disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also: