Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Addons page displays incorrectly and cannot install any addons

biastreal

Windows 7 machine Frefox 46.0.1

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Fire fox and am unable to install any addons. The addons page displays incorrectly and when I search for an addon and try to install it, it just says "There was an error downloading" and nothing happens.

I have attached what the pages look like.

Any ideas?

Windows 7 machine Frefox 46.0.1 I have uninstalled and reinstalled Fire fox and am unable to install any addons. The addons page displays incorrectly and when I search for an addon and try to install it, it just says "There was an error downloading" and nothing happens. I have attached what the pages look like. Any ideas?
Immagini allegate

Tutte le risposte (1)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web Link} by holding down the <Shift>
(Mac=Options)
key, and then starting Firefox. A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh).

Is the problem still there?