Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

How can I access Amazon directly?

Ohboy9

I can do this OK with Safari. But with Firefox an annoying and confusing intermediary page: 'DNS Solution Yahoo7 error handler' gets in the way. This only occurs with Amazon.

I can do this OK with Safari. But with Firefox an annoying and confusing intermediary page: 'DNS Solution Yahoo7 error handler' gets in the way. This only occurs with Amazon.

Tutte le risposte (1)

Further to the above and following suggestions in the advice below, I fixed the Amazon site problem by restarting Firefox in Safe Mode and deleting 'Amazon Shopping Assistant by Spigot' in Extensions.

Modificato da Ohboy9 il