Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

How do I tell Thunderbird to request confirmation before deleting a message?

wwataber

When I empty the email trash Thunderbird asks to confirm Yes or No and Don't ask again (box). I don't believe I ever checked the don't ask again box, Thunderbird just stopped asking for confirmation. How do I get Thunderbird to request confirm Yes or No when I empty the trash mail ?

When I empty the email trash Thunderbird asks to confirm Yes or No and Don't ask again (box). I don't believe I ever checked the don't ask again box, Thunderbird just stopped asking for confirmation. How do I get Thunderbird to request confirm Yes or No when I empty the trash mail ?

Tutte le risposte (1)

sfhowes, Your amazing !! Thank you sfhowes, you solved my problem. Best Regards