Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

how do I change the basic language

meikka

I don't speak Spanish but accidentally downloaded firefox in Spanish. I would like to change it to English. All of it, not just individual web sites or help pages. I can't find anywhere where I can do that. That I recognize, anyway. Because it's in Spanish.

I don't speak Spanish but accidentally downloaded firefox in Spanish. I would like to change it to English. All of it, not just individual web sites or help pages. I can't find anywhere where I can do that. That I recognize, anyway. Because it's in Spanish.

Semua Balasan (1)

If the Firefox user interface (toolbars) is in the wrong language or if you want to change the current language then download Firefox in the language of your choice.

You can find the full version of the current Firefox release (46.0.1) in all languages and all operating systems here: