Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

Language Changed. I need to change to English, not Spanish

spring.robinson68

I need to change this browe back to English. It got changed to Spanish by Accident. What do I Fo??

I need to change this browe back to English. It got changed to Spanish by Accident. What do I Fo??

Semua Balasan (4)

enter about:preferences#general in a new tab, hit enter, scroll down where it (probably) says idioma, there should be a drop down menu, change from espanol to a language of your preference.

IT DOESN'T LET ME ENTER IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE, ONLY ENGLISH

Ingrese about:preferences#general en una nueva pestaña, presione Enter, desplácese hacia abajo donde (probablemente) dice idioma, debería haber un menú desplegable, cambie de español a un idioma de su preferencia. NO MEDEJA

Language: English