Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

Want ENGLISH ONLY on this damn site--I should not have to keep changing it!!!!!!!!!! It is already in ENGLISH!

scifisteve

I have followed all the Normal methods, and they do not work. I live in Tampa Florida--USA. That means ENGLISH. I have never had this problem before 2014, so something has changed--I certainly did not request Spanish. I don't speak Spanish--I don't want SPANISH!!!!

I have followed all the Normal methods, and they do not work. I live in Tampa Florida--USA. That means ENGLISH. I have never had this problem before 2014, so something has changed--I certainly did not request Spanish. I don't speak Spanish--I don't want SPANISH!!!!

Semua Balasan (1)

What website are you referring to?

Ensure that you are allowing cookies from the website, which is normally how language preferences are saved. If your anti-virus is automatically clearing cookies that could cause this problem.