Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

After downloading 9.0 keep getting a message, load; Type Error in Java Script application

August22

After downloading 9.0 version, I have started getting this message every time I click on the Mozilla icon to opens, the message, Java Script Application, load:Type Error. components. classes[@checkpoint.com/XPCOM Trust Checker Mozilla/Trust checker Mozilla;1] is undefined. This started after I downloaded. Please Help

Thank You

After downloading 9.0 version, I have started getting this message every time I click on the Mozilla icon to opens, the message, Java Script Application, load:Type Error. components. classes[@checkpoint.com/XPCOM Trust Checker Mozilla/Trust checker Mozilla;1] is undefined. This started after I downloaded. Please Help Thank You

Svi odgovori (2)

That is part of Zone Alarm; possibly the toolbar that Checkpoint/Zone Alarm installs. You must have Zone Alarm 10.1.079.000 for the toolbar to work Firefox 9 (auto update to Zone Alarm 10.1.0079.000 has not yet been turned on by Zone Alarm). Zone Alarm 10.1.079.000 works only in Firefox 9 and not earlier versions of Firefox. For instructions on downloading and installing, or for problems with Zone Alarm or its toolbar, post a question on the Zone Alarm forum.


If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.



Not related to your question, but...

You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:

Izmjenjeno od SafeBrowser

That is a problem with a ZoneAlarm extension or toolbar.

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).


You can also try the ZoneAlarm forum.