Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

I cant get address bar to access about : config I get google answers

Jim Nicol

tell me how to get firefox address bar

tell me how to get firefox address bar

Svi odgovori (2)

Is there any issue with your address bar that you're looking to solve?

To access Configuration Editor for Firefox see the article for details (NB: no spaces)

Jim Nicol said

I cant get address bar to access about : config I get google answers tell me how to get firefox address bar

The Location (address) bar is where you type in say www.example.com or should see support.mozilla.org when viewing this forum thread for example.

It is about:config with no spaces

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.