Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

there is no address bar

Chely

I just downloaded firefox and there is no address bar. How can I get the Address bar?

I just downloaded firefox and there is no address bar. How can I get the Address bar?

所有回覆 (3)

Make sure that you do not run Firefox in Full Screen mode with all toolbars hidden.

  • Press F11 to toggle full screen mode (Firefox/File > Full Screen)

If the menu bar is hidden then press the F10 key or hold down the Alt key, that should make the menu bar appear.

Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible: "View > Toolbars"

  • If items are missing then open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize" or via "Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout" (Linux, Windows)
  • If a missing item is in the toolbar palette then drag it back from the Customize window on the toolbar
  • If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up.

See also:

Thank you, the restore default did it.

You're welcome