Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

I get viruses detected popup alerts from McAfee and cannot get them to stop

Bick

I get incessant popups that a virus has been detected from McAfee and to press the Delete Viruses button. I only hit the top right X to make it go away and then at least 10 more immediately pop up. How can these be removed. They even show up over other browsers as a right side popup.

I'm at the point of removing Firefox. How can these be removed from Firefox?

I get incessant popups that a virus has been detected from McAfee and to press the Delete Viruses button. I only hit the top right X to make it go away and then at least 10 more immediately pop up. How can these be removed. They even show up over other browsers as a right side popup. I'm at the point of removing Firefox. How can these be removed from Firefox?

Svi odgovori (1)

It is explained in this article -> Web Push notifications in Firefox.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.