Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

Why is my YouTube mobile not working?

nightwizer7

I noticed that a while ago, that I can't access or use comments on YouTube mobile (It works when I change to Desktop mode) I thought it was just an issue with my phone and could fix it, but nothing happened. My sister has Firefox on her phone as well, and the comments work on there with no issue. I'm unsure if it's an problem with the extensions, because for the most part we have the same extensions downloaded.

I noticed that a while ago, that I can't access or use comments on YouTube mobile (It works when I change to Desktop mode) I thought it was just an issue with my phone and could fix it, but nothing happened. My sister has Firefox on her phone as well, and the comments work on there with no issue. I'm unsure if it's an problem with the extensions, because for the most part we have the same extensions downloaded.

Svi odgovori (1)

If YouTube isn't working on your mobile, try restarting your phone, checking your internet connection, clearing the YouTube app cache, and updating the app. If the problem continues, reinstalling the app or checking for a system update may help.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.